I’ll be brief here. For the last 8 or so years, I’ve been happily self-employed through a combination of writing, online marketing consulting, and affiliate marketing. I work from home alongside my incredibly spoiled parrots, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
I mostly maintain this site to give updates to family and friends who aren’t already on Facebook…and to make sure something’s here for the random people who Google me.
Things I Like:
- Birds – I started to list my favorites, but the list got awkwardly long and I decided to stop.
- All the other animals
- Air Supply – I make a point of going to at least one of their concerts annually.
- Kenny G – Who, incidentally, is an incredibly funny and charismatic performer.
- Gilbert O’Sullivan – Unfortunately, he hasn’t performed in the US for decades. One of these days I *will* see him perform Nothing Rhymed in person.
- My family – People routinely tell me, “You have the strangest family I’ve ever met.” I might write a post to go into more detail on this sometime.
- Playing tennis
- Cooking & baking
- The accordion – I play several instruments, but this one is probably my favorite. It’s highly underrated.
- Reading and writing
- Languages – It started off learning random phrases for clients in other countries…and now I’m hooked.
- Circus-related skills – Flying trapeze, hula hooping, juggling…I even went to clown camp once.
- Mischief – See example below.
If this isn’t enough information for you, you can find me in a few other places. Be warned, I don’t necessarily update all of these with any regularity.
Contact Me: If you need to get in touch, email me at sehutson [at] gmail (dot) com.